“...an addict, any addict, can stop using drugs, lose the desire to use, and find a new way to live...”
For more information
for the professional and general public,
Arizona NA Public Pages
|To find Narcotics Anonymous recovery meetings, events and activities, service meetings and documents, and more, use the buttons to the left.
||If you're in desperate need of the help of another addict to find recovery, please call one of our helpline numbers found in our MEETINGS pages. Welcome to the journey of recovery.
Events calendar news
Hold the date and other notes on upcoming events and subcommittee meetings:
- October 24, 2015 - Arizona Regional Assembly. Starts at 9:00 a.m.
- at Saint Andrews Apostle Church, 800 Taylor Drive, Sierra Vista, AZ 85635
Primary Purpose, a Phoenix Area NA recovery meeting, which meets Wednesday nights at St. Joseph's Hospital/Dignity Health (See Meeting lists!) will be changing rooms for three upcoming dates. While usually meeting in the Dining Room A, on the following dates the meeting will be held in Conference Room 4 (IV):
Check out the calendar for the latest NA events around the state from the "Events" button to the left.
HOLD THE DATE FOR:
ARCNA online registration has ended! However you can still register onsite at convention. Don't miss it!
The convention is now ongoing!!!! May 22, 23, and 24, 2015, at the same location as last year.
Double Tree Resort
by Hilton Hotel Paradise Valley
5401 N. Scottsdale Rd.
Scottsdale, Arizona 85250
ARCNA Theme will be "Out of the Darkness, Into the Light"!
Thanks to the Calendar trusted servant for a great job.
We are recruiting for new web positions including calendar.
- must be willing to attend about 1 hour training in how to upload and maintain calendar entries.
- Prefer 1 year continuous clean time.
- Approximately 1 year commitment (negotiable) requiring 2-5 hours a week.
- Should have computer and ability to get on internet,
- good attitude, communicative and willing to follow up with activities folks for questions
- keep in touch with webservant and subcommittee for questions.
- Ability to reach out for help when overwhelmed. \
- Web experience helpful but we can train you if you don't have it.
Please ping PR@arizona-na.org or firstname.lastname@example.org with questions or willingness to serve!
Please continue to send your events and flyers to Calendar@arizona-na.org
TIPS AND HINTS for the calendar (under EVENTS to the left) - click on Agenda for a list view. You can see more information that way!