“...an addict, any addict, can stop using drugs, lose the desire to use, and find a new way to live...”
For more information
for the professional and general public,
Arizona NA Public Pages
|To find Narcotics Anonymous recovery meetings, events and activities, service meetings and documents, and more, use the buttons to the left.
||If you're in desperate need of the help of another addict to find recovery, please call one of our helpline numbers found in our MEETINGS pages. Welcome to the journey of recovery.
Events calendar news
Hold the Date and other notes on upcoming events and subcommittee meetings:
- HOLD THE DATE - See TEST CALENDAR FOR URL TO FLYER - 20th ANNUAL BLUES FEST, Tempe, OCTOBER 19
- HOLD THE DATE - October Regional Assembly OCTOBER 25 in TUSCON - flyer on TEST CALENDAR.
- HOLD THE DATE - NAlloween Dance (Phoenix, East Valley, West Valley) HOLD THE DATE FOR OCTOBER 25
- HOLD THE DATE FOR ARCNA XXIX.
Stay tuned on the ARCNA page at the Convention link
to the left for ongoing information about how to be of service.
The convention will be May 22, 23, and 24, 2015, at the same location as last year.
Double Tree Resort
by Hilton Hotel Paradise Valley
5401 N. Scottsdale Rd.
Scottsdale, Arizona 85250
Check out the calendar for the latest NA events around the state from the "Events" button to the left.
- August 28-Sept 1 - Sharp Creek Campout (near Payson see Flyer on Events)
- August 29 - Phoenix Area Activities Dance (Phoenix)
- August 31- Yavapai H&I and PI
- Sept 5-7 - Unity Day Camp Out (Mingus Mountain)
- Sept 6 - Phoenix Area H&I and PR meeting (Phoenix)
- Sept 13 - West Valley PR
- Sept 13 West Valley Speaker Meeting and Dance
More ARCNA important dates!
Go to the Convention button on the left hand side of this page for detailed info!
- Sept 13. Submit theme ideas to ARCNA Graphics by this date!
- Oct 6. Deadline for joining Programming subcommitte. Contact ARCNA PROGRAMMING.
- Oct. 11. Submit logo ideas to ARCNA Graphics by this date!
- Nov 9. CDs for Speaker consideration due to Programming subcommittee by this date!
The web calendar is in the process of being replaced. Please be patient with us.
We are also looking for a new web calendar trusted servant to post events on the web!
Temporarily we will be moving to a calendar that looks like the one in the "TEST CALENDAR" page on the left hand side.
This move will take place NEXT WEEKEND!
To add Arizona Narcotics Anonymous service work or fun in recovery events to the web calendar, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Remember, if you haven't closed your browser lately, refresh the screen to see the latest calendar updates!